Saturday 5 November 2011

A few things you all should know...

So I'm watching smallville, I've had a few drinks and I'm heading off to bed, but before I do i must mention a few things. Firstly, my spelling is pretty shithouse, as is my grammar as you will come to know. Secondly, Hayley, you will read her name at many points throughout these posts. She is a very special person to me, and my relationship with her is possibly the most complicated thing i have ever come across which makes it complicated to the point of being fucking ridiculous. And last but not least, my often need to talk to myself makes my writing sometimes seem a bit... lets say inwardly directed? I know that's not great english but find me another way of describing it accurately and I'll send you a dollar.

(If you spot any spelling errors or grammar errors leave me a comment and I'll fix that shit right up)

No comments:

Post a Comment