Monday 7 November 2011

Some more shit i wrote a long time ago...

Straight Jacket


Split down the middle and going insane

Fighting the monsters inside of my brain



Running and running I never get far

This world is so strange its very bizarre



Can’t stop for directions not in my head

Get lost in my thoughts and I’ll be dead



Can’t get help I’ll find my own way

Everything is so dark and so grey



A flash of light a burst of pain

Its then that I feel the pull on my chain



Pulling me back into the night

I will not go with out a good fight



Ripping, tearing struggling to bend

The will of those who I cannot befriend



Turning, turning to one last resort

I’ll make it quick I’ll make it short



Falling, falling into the abyss

Realizing I’m finally free of this
Field Of Fates
I have found a place in my head
In which many men are dead
Why though? I cannot say
On my mind their deaths weigh
But In this place I have no fear
I know I am meant to be here

I feel my heart begin to race
As I stare into an unknown face
Realizing that they all are me
Living an unfeasible destiny
and two shorts ones...





A wolf hiding in a pack of sheep
bloodied claws and teeth ready to reap





and





After I died they pulled me apart
Only to find you'd stolen my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment